Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm not ashamed.

I feel that it's time to start acknowledging that my affinity for Zack Greinke is shifting towards a man-crush (if only we were friends, it could be a Bromance). The thing is, I'm not even ashamed about it. This kid, yeah he still should be called kid, is flat out amazing. Astounding. Unbelievable. Beyond superlative actually. He is dominating baseball and dominating life now too. If you haven't seen her, his fiance is beautiful. But thats beside the point. Or maybe not. If things don't work out, I'd have his babies (at the very least I'd hang out with him while he recovered).


true. blue.
-j.


ps- i went to four manhattan stores this weekend to get the newest SI issue that featured Greinke on the cover as the Best Pitcher in Baseball. Yeah it's sad but I love my Royals. Its the first time a Royal has been featured on the cover in more than a decade.

No comments: