Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back in the Hatt

Well suprisingly enough my return to Manhattan has been quite productive so far. I guess I got my beginning of a new semester "jolt" of diligence. Just to prove my productivity I will add that not only have I turned in to applications, but I have taken down all the christmas decorations, almost finished the book I've been reading (A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier), but also made three trips to the rec. Dang I'm awesome. I also vacuumed which is something I just don't do. All of this kinda got me thinking about things to come and this semester in particular. I guess because I'm hoping I continue to get stuff done haha. But here's a short list of things I am excited for:
  1. American Idol new season (always good)
  2. House on Monday nights
  3. Going to Ichthus again
  4. my classes in general
  5. preparing for my trip to Africa
  6. actually going to Africa
  7. K-State beating KU (home or away, no preference)
  8. Royals Spring Training (watch out for the Royals offense this year!)

No comments: