Monday, January 12, 2009

New Years brings New Things

Welp I came back to Manhattan today and I couldn't have waited any longer I dont think. Most definately it was time to get back and away from the whole home scene. I'm looking forward to having these next few days to just relax and get settled again while having some peace and quiet. Alone time can be good sometimes and perhaps that is just what the doctor ordered.

Obviously its the New Years and that means everybody has there resolutions to get fitter, eat better, blah blah haha. Personally I am not into that whole thing that much I guess. But i decided to come up with a few things anyways. They are as follows:
  1. Blog more (hence what I'm doing)
  2. Read more (other than crappy school stuff, but i also should do that more)
  3. Learn more names in my classes (i am horrible at names)
    3b. Meet as many new peeps in my classes as possible
  4. Get a freaking job!
  5. Have more fun this semester
  6. Go with the flow

Ok so those are the basic pretty boring resolutions that are typical and most likely won't come to fruition (oops).

No comments: