Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kenya Represent

I am going to Africa. I mean come on! What more do I need to say. I have to keep telling myself that it is real though because I don't think it will set in till I am on the plane over the Atlantic. I mean I can't even put into words how I feel (all the ways I feel) about this trip and opportunity. Right now I am in the library trying to write a paper so I don't have the time to go into a full description of my trip. But I will do so soon because I feel like I haven't done anything like that to anyone yet.

Africa...Me....This summer...Enough said (for now)

-j.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo...it's been too long since your last blog and I'm still waiting to hear about your feelings and such for kenya...so get on it little bro...some of us, ok maybe just me enjoy reading your blog