Thursday, March 12, 2009

almost there.

Well Spring Break is almost here. Unlike many people I am not going anywhere (most likely due to the fact I will be GOING TO KENYA THIS SUMMER instead). But who am I to complain. I am actually looking forward to spending an entire week at home just doing absolutely nothing. Well thats not true, I have some stuff that I need to get done. But you get the point. I am just hoping that the weather can atleast be bearable, no more of this single digit wind chill junk. In other news, I have my advising appointment tomorrow, which is mostly undeserving of any mention. Point and case, my last advising visit went something like this:
-Advisor: "So Jamie, do you know what classes you want to take?"
-Me: "Yep, sure do."
-Advisor: "Great. I'll lift your flags and let you go."
So like i said. Nothing special. But the reason I do mention it is because I am uber pumped to sign up for classes upon learning that never again in my K-State career do I have to take more than 12 hours, and I dont plan to either. Looks like smooth sailing from here on out. Thats right, two years of 12 hour semester is on my horizon. Be jealous.

BREAKING NEWS: The Kansas State Mens Basketball team has once again led to great heartbreak on my part. I know I should not have gotten my hopes up this year but I really thought deep down that I was looking at a team that was going to put a string of (minimum) 3 straight NCAA Tourney appearances. But once again (with some assistance from our 6th man of the year--Big XII Refs) we choked up a lead in the second half and just didn't have the gumption to get it back. So goes the life of a Wildcat I suppose. And so goes the life of Jamie's Sports Teams (see Royals, Chiefs, Nebraska, etc).

thats it.
-j.

No comments: