Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break, Day 1

Day 1 of Spring Break was pretty uneventful. I spent prolly 90% of my time sitting on my couch watching basketball. Unfortunately that included watching my beloved Tarheels struggle without the reigning ACC Player of the Year. It's ok cuz they put up a good fight and all that matters is that they are healthy for the Dance. Still well on their way to another National Championship if you ask me. The rest of my break doesnt look like it will vary much from today. Yikes. This could be boring. It seems that everyone and there mamas (myself included) are off to some warm location for fun and relaxation. Oh well, you all will be wishing you were me come May 23rd. Besides, I techinically have plenty to occupy me this week between trip prep, school, and March Madness. Oh and plus I ordered a new camera last night that I can fiddle around with when it comes!

sincerely bored and yours,
-j.

No comments: